If you are looking for an affordable refrigerator that is classy and efficient, then you will want to give the Whirlpool GX2FHDXVQ Gold a closer look. The Whirlpool GX2FHDXVQ Gold has 4.6 stars out of 5 on Whirlpool’s product page and gets high marks for performance, quality, design, ease of use and features. The French door design is the most appealing feature because it keeps the things that you use most, your refrigerated items, up towards the top, so they are easy to reach without bending.
The freezer is the bottom section since you use it the least. In addition to the French door design, numerous other features make this a recommended buy.
• This model features a spacious 22 cu. Ft. of space so that you will never run out of room in your fridge again. Not only is there ample space in both the refrigerator and the freezer sections, but Whirlpool has some innovative shelving that makes storing your items and finding them later, a breeze. This model has a Can Caddy, which will vertically hold a 12-pack of soda on the door for easy and quick access, leaving more room on the shelves for food items. There is even a full-width pantry drawer that can hold a full-sized cake or deli and party platters or it can be used to store and juice boxes and snacks for your children. Thanks to shelves that slide out and adjustable door bins, you will find that organizing and customizing your storage options is easy.
• Whirlpool’s 6th Sense technology features sensors that are built in and they detect temperature changes; any change in temperature and this innovative technology will react, helping to keep your food cold so that it lasts longer.
• Energy costs keep going higher because the Whirlpool GX2FHDXVQ is Energy Star qualified your energy costs will decrease. You will find that your food stays fresh, but your bills stay down thanks to this energy efficient model.
• Hanging deli drawer
• Automatic ice maker
• Adaptive defrost – the defrost cycle only runs when necessary, never before
• Temperature management system
• Classic and stylish design
• Humidity controlled crispers
• Energy Star
• No water or ice dispenser
• Ice maker decreases the amount of usable freezer space
The following review excerpts all come from the product’s review page on Whirlpool.com.
Rosiesmom348 writes, “I love this refrigerator. The can caddy is a great idea and the lower drawer is also perfect for drinks when I have company.”
SndCastie writes, “I love this it is so easy to arrange the shelves and understand the workings. It keeps everything nice for longer than any other refrigerator has.”
From adjustable shelving, to innovating cooling technology, this refrigerator has it all. It is small enough to fit into even smaller kitchens, but roomy enough to make it a top selling model. Because of this, the Whirlpool GX2FHDXVQ Gold is certainly a recommended buy.