The black finish makes this a stylish and contemporary addition for any kitchen and despite being only 33-inches wide; this model is incredibly spacious inside.
- Attractive French door design – With the freezer compartment at the bottom, your refrigerated goods are towards the top, so you can reach them easily, without bending and stooping over.
- Spacious – There is 25 cu ft. of space, so you can fit everything that you need to into the freezer and refrigerated sections. You will never need to cram your groceries into your refrigerator again; they will fit easily within due to the extra-large capacity.
- Smart Cooling – LG’s innovative Smart Cooling system ensures that your food is always fresh because it senses when the temperature has changed and the linear compressor will turn on. The temperature will remain steady, keeping everything tasty and fresh.
- Contemporary design – Thanks to hidden hinges and contoured doors, this is a stylish and sleek looking refrigerator that will look good in any kitchen.
- LED lighting – Thanks to LED lighting, the entire refrigerator will be illuminated when you open the door, no more rooting through dark corners, everything will be easy to see.
- Energy Star – Energy Star appliances save you money on your energy bills; they cost less to run and that savings adds up to quite a bit over the course of a year.
- Pantry drawer – In addition to having crispers that are humidity controlled to make sure your produce stays fresher longer, this refrigerator has a full size pull-out pantry drawer so you can easily reach those deli items that you use the most. It will easily fit a full sized cake or party trays as well.
- LED lighting
- 6 door bins that are adjustable
- 4 interior shelves
- 2 freezer drawers for easy organization
- Ice bin
- Slim fit so that it fits into smaller kitchens easily
- Energy Star Qualified
- 10 year warranty on the linear compressor
- 25 cu ft. of space
- Open door alarm
- No water/ice dispenser
The following review excerpts are all taken directly from the product’s page at the LG website.
KNT writes, “I’ve had this unit for two months and have not regretted the purchase at all. It is good looking, spacious, quiet, cools all of my food well and is almost commercial in feel – it is sturdy.”
Erine193 writes, “First, we love the space and the freezer on the bottom. We adjusted the shelves to match everything we need to fit in this fridge.”
When it comes to capacity, it is hard to overlook how spacious this refrigerator really is. The interior of this refrigerator is roomy and organizing your food will be a breeze with this refrigerator. It is energy efficient, runs quietly and performs very well, which is why the LG LFC25765SB is such a popular refrigerator.