My sister was recently in need of a new refrigerator, she purchased the Kitchenaid KBFS20EVWH a month back and simply loving it. Her kitchen is on the small side and her old refrigerator stuck out slightly, this slim model is counter-depth, so that it fits right where it needs to, perfectly. She got the white model and it has an elegant clean look to it that meshes very well with her kitchen; the refrigerator is very stylish looking.
- French Door Design – The freezer is at the bottom and the upper part is the refrigerator. The double doors on the top part open up so you have ample space to store the things that you need to. There are built in organizers for bottles or cans, roomy shelves, lots of tall room space on the doors, two crisper drawers and a large pull out deli drawer, which makes organizing a snap! The freezer is a pull out drawer that is on the bottom so that you can easily get to your frozen foods without needing to dig around.
- Automatic Ice Maker – No need to mess with ice cube trays, you will always have ice cubes when you need them.
- Water Dispenser – Stop spending money on bottled water because there is a built in water dispenser.
- Filtered Water & Ice – Always have pure and clean water and ice thanks to the PUR filtration system.
- Crispers with Humidity Control – Always have your produce stored at just the right amount of humidity, keeping your food fresher for longer.
- Deli Locker – The deli locker featured adjustable controls so that you can keep your deli meats and cheeses at the perfect temperature.
- Energy Star Qualified – My sis began to see a reduction in her energy bills after purchasing this refrigerator; it runs more efficiently than her old one did.
- Energy Star
- Filtered water and ice
- Slim design
- Looks elegant
- Runs efficiently
- Easy to organize
- Water dispenser is inside the refrigerator so you have to open the door to get water
- Only 20 cu ft. of space
My sister loves the refrigerator and I have to agree, it looks nice and works very well. When you open it up, everything is very easy to see. However, what do others have to say about it? These are excerpts of reviews posted on this product’s page at Kitchenaid.
One user, Duckie, writes, “Almost every time we open the door, we comment on how much we like this product.”
Larry43, writes, “Fits and looks good, holds what we want, I like the temperature readout.”
Another user, Happy, writes, “Overall, we are very pleased with the design, capacity and functionality of this fridge/freezer. Easy to use and adapt to your needs!”
What’s the bottom line? If you do not need a large capacity refrigerator, and have a smaller kitchen, this counter-depth refrigerator will be the perfect replacement. It is energy efficient, designed well, and has a stylish look. The Kitchenaid KBFS20EVWH Counter-Depth French Door Bottom Mount Refrigerator is a solid choice.